Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thank You & Farewell!!!

I chose this particular quote because it personifies my thanks and appreciation, because in every course that I take, and the colleagues that are in those courses with me, have a big part in my journey in completing this Masters program.  I do want to Thank each and every one of you who responded to my discussion posts, who responded to my blog post and who gave me excellent feed back and thought provoking discussions.  I want to Thank our instructor Dr. Parrish for giving us the freedom to express ourselves and use our knowledge to share with others.  This journey is nothing if you do not take away something from your experiences and this course by far has been one of the best courses I have taken. You never know how much you do not know until you sit back and listen and learn. Some of the skills learned in this course will help me communicate even better with the adult learners I work with.  I do not have a lot of contact with children in the field anymore as I am now working with those adults who do work with children and I am helping set that foundation for best practices and professionalism needed for my students to excel in the field and be that much better for our children and families they will work with.

I truly hope and pray that my fellow colleagues received something valuable from me in these past 8 weeks as I have really learned a great deal from you all. I will take what I have learned from this course and implement it in my daily work in the field of early childhood. I wish nothing but the best for all of you and I do hope and pray that the rest of your journey is as valuable as this place in your path was.

Sincerely,

Comesha Woods
comesha81102000@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Comesha,

    I have really enjoyed your discussion and blog posts throughout this course. I have learned a lot from reading them and I hope you have done the same with reading mine. This course has taught me how to become a better communicator and by reading the different posts from you and other classmates I have different scenarios that helped me to understand how to communicate in those instances as well. I pray that you continue to excel in the rest of your courses you have left in the Master's Degree program. Farwell and may God continue to bless you on your journey throughout life. My email address is Regina.Wade77@gmail.com if you would like to stay in contact with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina,

      The same to you as well. Thank you for your email and I hope that our future blog post are able to continue to be seen and shared as we continue on our journey to finishing our degree.

      Delete
    2. This journey has most definitely been difficult for me but reading your post has inspired me to keep pushing through it. Sometimes I really don't understand how people can juggle personal life and finishing school but I know we will successfully make this work!!!

      Delete
    3. Britney,
      Thank you, I am glad to hear that my post inspired you. Juggling life is hard, but with support it can work and we will be successful and we will finish this program!!

      Delete
  2. Comesha,

    I couldn't agree with you more. This is course is by far the best thus far. The way I was able to express my true emotion concerning topics such as "isms" was new experience. We definitely had the freedom to be honest. I have been with you for a couple if not all courses so far and to see you grow and to know have someone familiar on this journey has been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quintina,

      We have had several courses together and I always look forward to seeing you is in my next class to see if any past classmates are joining me. I am not sure how Walden does graduation but hopefully some of us are graduating at the same time and will see each other in the future.

      Delete