Tuesday, December 15, 2015



                               A Note of Thanks and Support


I wanted to give a BIG SHOUT OUT and a great big THANK YOU!!! To all of my colleagues that took this first course with me and Dr. E for being such an awesome professor.  This was such an enjoyable course and experience for me and I hate to see it end.  I have learned so much from all of you and am so glad that we have built a relationship that I hope will follow us not only through this journey of fulfilling our educational goals but also after we have graduated and continue in our profession of being Early Childhood Education Professionals. I hope to one day meet you all. Some of your personal stories and experiences touched me so and to be able to meet the face behind the names would be a great opportunity. Maybe the opportunity will present itself at graduation or maybe at future conferences. If you ever find yourself visiting Moore/Norman/Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area, please look me up and it would be my pleasure to show you around and introduce you to what I do in the field of early childhood. Be Blessed and Stay Encouraged!!!

I would like to share my favorite Gospel Song with you. Whenever I need encouragement and feel like all hope is gone, I go to this song and know that I am going to be OK!!! Just click on the link below and hopefully you enjoy this song just as much as I do!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEaftzaFWA




9 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for your kind words and support throughout the course. Just from reading your blog and work I can see that you are a great person and very passionate about what you do in the field of Early Childhood Education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for your kind words and support throughout the course. Just from reading your blog and work I can see that you are a great person and very passionate about what you do in the field of Early Childhood Education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kendra for your kind words. I feel you all are great people and I see your passion in your work and in this field every time we had a discussion and our blog assignments. I hope that we will be able to meet in the future. I would love to see all the people that helped me through my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great pleasure of meeting you Comesha!!! Thank you for the motivation, the support, and the resources that you shared with the class. It was a joy to find other educators with so many similarities. I wish you the best on your journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latrica you are welcome!!! Best wishes to you as well and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you and it was a pleasure to be in this course with you! I also love this song as I use if to remind myself that I am my biggest supporter. Thank you for posting Encourage Yourself! God will see us through; this is our purpose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea you are welcome!! It has also been a pleasure being in class with you. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  6. Comesha, I'd like to say thanks for all of your inspirational post about your family and experience in the early childhood field. Throughout the course, I have really noticed all of the support you have given classmates and knowledgable feedback. I can honestly say, I can see your motivation and passion within this field. I also think you will make a great leader in the field as well. Keep inspiring myself and others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylon so much for your kind words and support and you are so welcome. I wish nothing but the best for you and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

      Delete